We’re proud to be the second largest roofing contractor in Colorado and one of the top 50 in the United States. We’ve won numerous awards and recognition since we began doing business in the Denver area in 1977, and our safety record is unparalleled. In fact, we have a full-time Safety Director who oversees our company safety program.
We’re licensed, bonded, and insured, and we pull all necessary city and county permits for our roofing projects. We finish projects on time and on budget, and we excel at working with engineers, architects, general contractors, subcontractors, and tradespeople.
Across Colorado and Wyoming, we’ve completed hundreds of commercial roofing projects, of all sizes and types, including:
- commercial built up roofing (tar and gravel)
- commercial single ply roofing
- commercial sloped roofing
- modified bitumen
- metal panel systems
- architectural sheet metal
- coal tar pitch
- new roof installations
- roof replacements
- tenant finishes
- roof leak investigations
- commercial roof inspections
Our credentials include:
- achievement of Johns Manville’s “Pinnacle” status in 2008, 2009, and 2010
- recognized by Carlisle SynTec for excellence in single-ply roofing for the past 14 years
- preferred contractor status with Owens Corning
- certified as a CertainTeed Master Shingle Applicator with Owens Corning
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- member of the National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA)
- member of the National Roofing Legal Resource Center (NRLRC)
- member of the Colorado Roofing Association (CRA)
- member of the Apartment Association of Metro Denver (AAMD)
Our job history and client list are available upon request.
For more information or to submit a “Request for Proposal” (RFP), please call (303) 287-3043, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: We also offer residential roofing services, including free estimates on roof installations and repairs.